1 to 1.5 leg of lamb, de-boned
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon rosemary
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 cup (250ml) beef stock
1/2 cup (125ml) dry white wine
kipfler potatoes (or vegetable of your choice)
- Preheat Silex to 220°.
- Place lamb in Silex baking dish.
- Make a few slits in lamb with the point of a knife.
- Mix garlic and rosemary together.
- Press garlic mixture into slits. Brush lemon juice over lamb.
- Pour stock and wine into base of
- baking dish. Place baking dish into the Silex and secure in place.
- Close Silex top lid onto baking dish and roast for 45
- minutes or until lamb is tender.
- If necessary, turn roast once or twice during cooking.
- Clean the kipfler potatoes and place them in with the lamb 15 minutes into the cooking process.
- Serve lamb with potatoes and pan juices.
- Cooking time depends on the size of the roast and preference